How can we help?
With all clients, we assess the business’ needs through dialogue and gather data using a comprehensive digital audit. From those activities, we devised the following objectives.
- PMI has been in business since 1983, so it’s not surprising that they have a huge loyal base of customers. But in order to grow their business, PMI recognized they needed to expand their reach and engage with new clients.
- They needed a marketing automation tool to help their marketing function be more efficient internally and be more effective externally.
- The data from our findings indicated that while the PMI Online Training Center was getting great traffic, a majority of the traffic dropped off and exited the website once they visited the registration form.
- The data also indicated that successful online registrations were coming from their existing users (their loyal fan base) and that they were primarily on desktop.
Let’s try this.
A multi-prong approach would be needed for PMI to meet their goal. Seventh Scout uncovered a barrier to bringing in new customers and learned there were several assumptions as to why that was:
- The PMI site was not mobile-friendly.
- Registration and sign up was a challenging, multi-step process.
- There were new, unfamiliar users that showed interest, but weren’t ready to purchase, and PMI needed a way to nurture those prospects.
With PMI, Seventh Scout created a smart strategy, which involved brand awareness and lead generation activities to increase attendance for all online webinars, classes, certification assessments and programs. We helped promote all webinars through email, social media, and paid advertising. With PMI’s expertise, we crafted unique mobile-friendly, landing pages for their online certification programs and assessment tools. The certification assessment tools targeted visitors who were interested in learning more about the online certifications. Drip campaigns were developed to nurture these visitors and provide additional information.
PMI was eager to implement a marketing automation system to streamline their communications with existing and potential customers. HubSpot was selected as the tool and Seventh Scout led the setup and onboarding.
- We helped to optimize and import their existing contact lists from their databases, and set up new contact forms on their website that would send conversions into the tool. This would provide a central location for their contacts – a CRM – where they can easily execute targeted campaigns.
- We also used Hubspot to fill in the gaps within the customer journey to nurture leads and retain customers. We created drip campaigns for certification assessments, providing strategic encouragement via follow-up emails.
The Seventh Scout team goes above and beyond in their commitment to your success. We have just begun our journey into lead generation marketing. They have held our hand every step of the way through our HubSpot conversion with regular meetings, expert insight, and tips that will help our organization grow. Their knowledge of digital marketing and web development has been very eye-opening. I feel very fortunate to have connected with them.